Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Run


There are days when I want to run.

Thoughts of freedom not cornered by life where I can simply exist without expectations or responsibilities.
A return to the feral heart of man occupies my desires. Free of these make-believe problems and tasks.

I live in a false reality that believes it’s real. These people actually believe that this is life, sitting here worrying about arbitrary numbers that represent something with no intrinsic value. Wishing the days of their lives away, killing their youth in the search for fake wealth and imaginary relationships.

Some day’s I just want to run.

I want to live a life apart from the masses for the common man is a fool. I want to be free from the materialistic control that grips us by our throats. I want to find what it is that truly makes man happy.

Of course I say all this while typing on a 15 inch MacBook Pro in my highrise condo while watching netflix on my flatscreen TV stream through my xbox 360 and eating an instant frozen dinner.

What I want is what I cannot have. I am a bird whose wings have been clipped. I enjoy these distractions far too much. I depend on these distractions far too much.

I want to run but my legs wont move. 

No comments:

Post a Comment