Monday, April 26, 2010

Insanity

Ok!

I think I am going to try something different here.

I am planning on purchasing "Insanity". For those of you that do not know of this it is a 60 work out series that is supposed to be the hardest work out there is.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity.do?code=GETINSANITYDOTCOM

I need to save some money first as these things do tend to be pricey but once I get it I will use this blog as a progress chart.

I will post progression pictures to see the results I get.

I have to give props to Trent and Jamie as they did p90x and their results made me quite jealous.

Insanity is more focused on building lean muscle and cardiovascular endurance while p90x is more of a all round fitness deal. Both are great but I didn't want to invest in free weights (I'm broke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment